This document contains a number of key points that you should be aware of when signing up for a tour with Rockjumper Birding Tours CC (hereafter referred to as ‘RBT’.) While all of the points below contain important information, some of the more critical sections to take into account and read through include the following:
- Reservations (point “1” below);
- Purchasing of International Air Tickets (point “3” below);
- Cancellation and Refund Policies (point “4” below); and
- Travel Insurance (point “4” below).
The terms and conditions set out below form the basis of the contract between Rockjumper Birding Tours CC and the participant and those on whose behalf the participant has signed for on the booking form. Electronically submitted booking forms are deemed to have been signed by the persons submitting the booking form. Please read our booking conditions before completing the booking form below.
Confirming your place:
In order to confirm your place on the tour, the following is required:
- A completed Rockjumper Birding Tours Booking Form (see above)
- US$800 per person deposit for the main tour
- US$500 per person deposit per extension
- Full payment is required if your booking is made within 3 months of the tour departure date.
The booking form above should be filled in electronically, or a hardcopy printed and faxed to the RBT office. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when RBT has confirmed acceptance in writing. At this point a contract between RBT and the participant comes into existence.
Booking requests with deposits will be considered in order of their receipt. Telephonic or e-mail requests will not be treated as bookings until the appropriate booking form and deposit is paid. RBT reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
RBT will book and ticket your internal flights for the tour (if internal flights are required), please add the quoted amount for internal flights as stated on our website to the deposit amount. Should there be any price difference in the final cost of internal flights at time ticketing, it will be adjusted on your final invoice.